Tuesday 30 June 2015

Movies 2015 - Best and Worst So far



Last year by this time I have been to cinemas for 41 times and this time it's 59, thanks to my room-mates, will definitely reach 100 this year I guess.

Among the movies I have seen this year Premam impressed me a lot. And, in Tamil Kakka Muttai and Indru Netru Naalai. Mad Max Fury Road in English and Baby in Hindi.

Among the characters, I really loved Malar from Premam and also Chinna Kaaka Muttai from Kakka Muttai.

Best: I liked the most:

  1. KaakaMuttai - Most probably best Tamil movie of this year.
  2. Indru Netru Naalai
  3. Rajathanthiram
  4. Anegan
  5. Yennai Arindhaal

Not Bad

  1. Uttama Villain
  2. O Kadhal Kanmani
  3. I
  4. Demonte Colony
  5. Isai
  6. Tamilukku En Ondrai Aluthavum
  7. Masss
  8. JK
  9. CSK
  10. 36 Vayathinile
  11. Enakkul Oruvan
  12. KakkiSattai
  13. Inimey Ippadithan
  14. India Pakistan
  15. Yagavarayinum Naa Kakka
  16. Darling
  17. Komban
  18. Vai Raja Vai
  19. Purampokku
  20. Aambala

Worst: Mudiala

  1. Thannila Kandam - Worst movie of this year for me.
  2. Valiyavan
  3. Eli
  4. Nannbenda
  5. Romeo Juliet
  6. Kanchana 2

Good Movies in English

  1. Mad Max: Fury Road - 
  2. Inside Out
  3. The Imitation Game
  4. Avengers 2
  5. Ex Machina
  6. Fast & Furious 7
  7. Jurassic World
  8. American Sniper
  9. Birdman
  10. Tak3n
  11. San Andreas

Good Movies in Hindi, Malayalam

  1. Premam (Mal) - Best movie of this year for me.
  2. Oru Vadakkan Selfie (Mal)
  3. Baby (Hin)
  4. Detective Byomkesh Bakshi (Hin)
  5. Shamitabh (Hin)
  6. Badlapur (Hin)
  7. NH10 (Hin)
  8. Tanu Weds Manu Returns (Hin)
  9. Dum Lage Ke Kaisa (Hin)
  10. Fireman (Mal)
  11. 100 Days of Love (Mal)

No comments:

Post a Comment