Friday 7 November 2014

Kamal 60 - My 10 Wishes, Favorites

 
My 10 Wishes:

1. First wish, finish and release Marudhanayagam. We all are eagerly waiting for that one movie for so long. We all know its your dream project, we wish your dream come true very soon.

2. One movie like Virumandi or Thevar Magan, back to villages. We all know it won't be same as any other Madurai based movie.

3. Kamal + Illaiyaraja combo again. I know this combo have worked more than 100 movies together. I wish to see them back soon maybe for a movie like Virumandi or Thevar Magan itself.

4. One movie with SriDevi. Since Kamal - Sridevi is one of the best on screen pair I would love to see them together again.

5. More movies in as a director. We were blown away by Kamal, the director, in Hey Ram, Virumandi,  Vishwaroopam so I wish he directs more movies.

6. More songs as a playback singer like Neruppu Vayinil in Pudepettai, I wish he sings few songs for others movies as well. I know its too much to ask.

7. That Hollywood movie which was rumored long back. I wish it becomes true.

8. Panchathanthiram's sequel. During Manmadhan Anbu's release, Kamal or KSR revealed in one interview that they were planning to make sequel to Panchathanthiram, but decided to do Manmadhan Anbu instead. I wish they join once again to make it. Everyone loves that movie even though it wasn't a big hit. It deserves a sequel.

9. I am not a big fan of actors entering into politics, but if there's one and only actor who's intelligent enough to enter politics it must be Kamal. So, I wish he enters into politics.

10. Last, but not the least. One more with his best friend Rajnikanth together. Wow, how good it will be to see them on screen together again.

My 10 Favorite Movies or his 10 movies which I have seen many times
  • Virumandi
  • Thevar Magan
  • Hey Ram
  • Indian
  • Nayagan
  • Anbe Sivam
  • Vishwaroopam
  • Panchathanthiram
  • Michael Madhana Kama Rajan
  • Sathileelavathi
My 10 of his Favorite Songs 
  • Kanmani Anbodu - Guna
  • Sundari Neeyum - MMKR
  • Ninaivo Oru Paravai - Sigappu Rojakkal
  • Unna Vida, Kombula Poova Sutthi - Virumandi
  • Pottu Vaitha Kadhal Thittam - Singaravelan
  • Neruppu Vayinil - Pudupettai
  • Muthae Muthamma - Ullasam
  • Ram Ram - Hey Ram
  • Kadavul Paadhi - Aalavantham
  • Anbe Sivam - Anbe Sivam




No comments:

Post a Comment